Currently we are looking for assembly line workers.
Assembly moves from workstation to workstation where the various actions take place in sequence until the final assembly is produced. All workstations are simpliefied to minimaize movements and time needed to perform activity.
Operators are assigned to specific workstation where perform repetitive tasks such us unpacking product or applying label, etc. Operators may change work place during the day if trained on the other workstations. All new employees are trained on the job by expierienced workers (buddy training) , usual training lasts form few hours up to 2 days (depending on level of difficulty).
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results (targets)
- Manage different stages of the assembly line
- Unpack products
- place and remove items on conveyor belt
- Perform quality check
- find any scratches, dents an inperfections of product (all issues must be reported)
- Plug device in to the charger (battery test of mobile devices such as: smart watch, tablet)
- Plug device to the burn rack for software installation
- Appply protective film on the screen
- Apply shrink wrap to the finished product
- Applying appriopriate watch strap (several types: leather, metal , sport etc.)
- Check finished product for problems or faults
- Scan barcodes to assign components/product to appropriatie proces station
- Ensure proper labeling of finished items and ensure that they are packaged properly
It's a long term job offer. You should be ready to work in 2 or 3 shifts schedule.
- VOG (verification about good behavior/criminal
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good team working skills
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive
- The ability to follow instructions; awareness of
health and safety
- Flexibility (hours, work station)
- Attention to detail
Good English is necessary