Industrial Maintenance Technician Someren, в Голландии, с 15,00€/час
Larco Foods B.V. is a poultry production company, specialized in the preparation and preservation of ‘home-cooked’ soups and meat products, selected with utmost care and supplied to industrial customers of food retail and service sectors. The company is currently looking for a skilled Industrial Maintenance Technician, capable of installing, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery to ensure the smooth running of in-house production equipment.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures and upgrades;
- Troubleshooting equipment breakdowns at conveyor systems and production-related equipment, by inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines;
- Communicate with the production team and maintain a clean working area;
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports.
Guaranteed 38 hours of weekly working schedule. Shifts during the weekdays and breakdown services at weekend, to be informed in advance.
Full-time and Long term job opportunity with possibility, for the best employees, of direct contract with the company after the temporary agency contract ends.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this hob;
- Experience and Training in Industrial Machinery or similar activity is an advantage;
- Level VMBO 3-4 Background in Electrical/Control Technology and mechanics-related enthusiasm;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, while interpreting engineering blueprints;
- Good time-management skills, strength and availability for breakdown services, in the event of technical emergencies;
- Fast-pace and proactive personality, capable to work independently;
- Working in accordance with HACCP regulations and quality requirements set by the company;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B2 level)